Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Rose, Rainbow and Reality


How delicate may it be, rose too pains
sometimes, as westerly blizzard hits
Its sure one can be hypnotized
by a single rose, for single day
specifically at single moment
It may be true that
one can turn panic once rose fades
So, I gifted not a rose my valentine
I thought you own the dividend
what I thought belonging to mine
------ ------ -----
There was a crowd at the gift shop
in the morning as past years
The same crowd was promising
to keep loving to its valentine at mid day
And the very crowd was perceived at midnight
nowhere other than the rainbow light
of crowd bar with some other valentines
now, there was thrust rather than the love
the essence of love sobbed in my heart
It said me ' never complain
for not getting cards
from your valentine
afterall, find pulses of your dear
in the heart of thine
a complete rose that never fades'
-By Sandhya Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment